Boyertown, PA


Boyertown, PA

"The weirdest birthday trip I ever took my boyfriend on"




In order to surprise my boyfriend for his birthday I took him on a weekend trip into Pennsylvania.  The trip was based around him telling me about going to St. Peter's Village when he was younger and how awesome French Creek State Park was.  So....I started researching around that, and looking for cool hotels.   Let me tell you, around that area....there is nothing.

This is what brought me to Boyertown, PA.

We arrive in town very late at night, and the owner of this amazing victorian bed & breakfast called "Twin Turrets Inn" was very accommodating.  Let me tell you, this bed and breakfast was great for anyone who loves history, mansions, and probably ghosts.  The whole thing just felt haunted.



This was my first time ever staying at a bed & breakfast and it was a really cool experience.  Arriving at night in this old creepy mansions and being the only ones who were awake was SUPER cool.  The room was fantastic, and they offer several which you can check out on their website: http://www.twinturrets.com/

Comments

Popular Posts